Wednesday 17 December 2014

I believe!

assalamualaikum, got inspired from apistakkesah.blog.spot , I am starting to post a new entry in English! of couse English not my field but I felt in love with it. To me, life it all what you think. Maybe in my way , I feel life was complicated with a huge problems and sometime an old problems came back to me. But I believe , I am a slave of Allah in this world . Yes! I also need to believe that I need to control a situation not the situation control me! (with a big smile) . At this time, I am recharge my energy,my strength, my 'mood' , and everything. I am lose! but all of this make me more,more and more closer to the Creator! ya Allah, I believe , You are near to me, close to me . I got the problem? emm, sometimes I need to know that my problems is  only a small problems when it compared to othes. Right? With this, I also believe Your plans are the best Plans for me . At this moment, I don't know what is the next plans for me, but now! I am waiting, waiting and still waiting the new things for me . I am not alone, I am waiting with the name of patient. Thank Allah, Allahmdulillah and Allhamdulillah. :)

#believe it
#sorry
#english?BrokenOne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment