Friday 9 August 2013

yaumul-fath

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh belogku syg! hihi

"selamat ary raye,,hari untuk kita bersuka ria"...(n so on la,korang smbg la ye) lagu raye bnyk je mase2 gni ni..naek kan lg mood nk beraye ni..emm,,may I speaking? hikhik, 1st of all, this is my last night at home for this semester, I think..means, I'm in sad! but... deep in my heart, I'm so glad about my aidulfitri this year..emm..so far,so good..better than last year. For sure! we are a big family that need a time to gather together..n this is the most suitable time..This morning, we did it! u know what? at my home! hakhak..believe it or not, it's about 30 of us gather in my sweet home..erk! (ekcelli,small home but valueless home)huhu..
maybe this is the big present from Allah for  His servants like us..~keep smile,dear~


say,cheezzeezz!

No comments:

Post a Comment